Artisans’ Workshop Update In Runescape
Artisans’ Workshop has made a big batch of updates in Runescape. The Ninjas make it to infiltrate it and have made new Artisans’ Workshop more user-friendly. Besides, some cool new rewards have been introduced, auto-reloading for your dwarf cannon included.
The team are planning to do more focused updates like this, bringing older parts of the game up to today’s standards. If you’ve got an idea for a particular part of Runescape that you’d like to see given the Ninja treatment, let us know on the Ninja Spotlight forum thread. Following is some diversifications.
Smithing burial armour has a new side interface, making the activity more responsive and user-friendly:
- By default, the first ingot type in your inventory will be selected.
- The interface will respond as you swap ingots in and out of your inventory.
- Selecting new armour pieces can be done while smithing, and will be applied on the next loop.
- Selecting new ore will immediately stop and restart the smithing process with the new ore.
Anvils in the burial armour area now have ‘quick start’ as the default left-click operation.
The quick-smithing effects of the Varrock armour now apply to track-making and burial armour.
When creating a perfect sword, you can request an off-hand equivalent.
The required amount for the mithril swords daily challenge has been reduced.
Daily challenges for adamant and rune swords have been added.
When using a heated ingot on the water pool, you’ll be given the opportunity to change your entire inventory at once, rather than one at a time.
Ceremonial sword-making has been made smoother:
- Tongs can now be stored on the tool belt.
- A single left-click on the anvil now places the ingot and the plans, and opens the interface.
- Ingots can be used directly, without heating them first.
The artisan burial overlay has been relocated to the left of the screen, remains opened everywhere in the workshop, and displays your current respect.
The attack rate of ceremonial swords has been rebalanced.
When withdrawing or depositing ingots, only metals currently held will be offered. Note that this doesn’t filter by ingot type.
Dent size chances have been tweaked to be fairer, in terms of leading to perfect successes.
Dent messaging is now filtered.
A warning message now displays when handing in ceremonial swords that would award 0 XP.
Audio has been reworked.