FIFA 15 Making Progress Once Again
According to retail monitor Chart-Track, FIFA 15 climbed to No.2, narrowly outselling Call of Duty. And Advanced Warfare, while Far Cry 4 and the Xbox version of Minecraft rounded inthe top five.
Here I listed top 10 from GfK/Chart-Track , week 3, 2015 (previous week):
01. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
02. FIFA 15 (EA)
03. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
04. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
05. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
06. The Crew (Ubisoft)
07. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
08. Assassin’s Creed Unity (Ubisoft)
09. Destiny (Activision)
10. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Warner)
According to the ranking what has been stated before, we can make a conclusion that FIFA 15 in the past year have made great progress. And of course fans of FIFA 15 would enjoy themselves.